This delicious recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. With crispy baked chicken nuggets and a homemade Samourai sauce, you can have a tasty meal on the table in no time.
- 1 pound of chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
For the Samourai sauce:
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss chicken cubes in the mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- To make the Samourai sauce, whisk together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Serve the baked chicken nuggets with the Samourai sauce.