This easy dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. With only four ingredients, it’s a snap to make. The combination of tender chicken, fluffy rice and savory seasonings will have your family asking for seconds.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mushroom soup, rice and garlic powder. Spread mixture over the chicken.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.