Savor the flavors of autumn with this hearty chachuka dish. It’s made with butternut squash and leeks, giving it a unique flavor that is sure to please. Serve with crusty bread for a delicious meal.
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 large leek, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cubed butternut squash, sliced leeks, garlic, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss everything together until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the squash is tender and lightly browned.
- Serve warm with crusty bread.