This classic jam brings together two of autumn’s most delicious fruits: apples and quince. Not only does it taste great, but it also smells amazing!
- 4 large quinces
- 2kg of apples
- 1kg of sugar
- Peel and core the quinces and cut them into small pieces.
- Peel the apples, remove the cores and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the quinces and apples into a large pan and cook them over medium heat until they become soft.
- Add the sugar to the pan, stir well and cook for around 20 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture into clean jars.
- Seal the jars and store in a cool, dark place.