This delicious recipe for chicken wings marinated in the Actifry is a great way to enjoy this classic dish. The marinade adds a tasty kick to the wings and helps to keep them juicy and tender. All you need is some chicken wings, your favorite marinade, and an Actifry.
- 1 kilogram of chicken wings
- 1 cup of your favorite marinade
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, marinade, salt, and pepper. Mix well until the wings are evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the Actifry and cook for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Once cooked, remove the wings from the Actifry and serve with your favorite sides.