This flavorful dish of Chicken Tenderloins with Curry Sauce is a delicious way to turn ordinary chicken into a delicious meal. The tenderloins are cooked in a creamy, spiced sauce that will tantalize your taste buds.
- 1 lb (450 g) of chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 can (14 oz/400 ml) coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken tenderloins and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and cumin and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.